Monday, November 02, 2015

A Personal Word




Sigh…Ramly got a great job offer…35% increase yo…Clara got 20%...Gerrard…according to Ainul…was so – so only…just want to come out from G13.

Me leh GOD…how…

Today we ask ourselves: Why is it that even though we may have a fairly mature faith in God, we still find it frustrating to be caught up in situations where we have no clear direction or control? The root cause of this is misplaced dependency – we depend too much upon ourselves and not enough upon God.

I am still sometimes prone to take the way of independence rather than dependence.
Do you not find a similar tendency in yourself?
I want God’s way – so very much – but I want it on my own terms.

What does this say about me? It says that in this area of my life, there is still a need to die to my own self concern.

When I find myself facing situations in the future that are vague and ambiguous without fearing the outcome, I will know the issue has settle once and for all.

No comments: