Monday, November 30, 2015

Unpredictable




In the morning, Ainul saw The Witch enter Miguel’s room. Ainul can’t hear their conversation but it was very obvious to Ainul is that The Witch was complaining about something and someone.

In the afternoon…I walk out from The Witch.

After the incident…I saw Miguel in The Witch’s room.

Miguel sends an appointment invitation out to both Pietro & myself. Exclude The Witch.

Before Pietro came into Miguel’s room…I was in there first…Miguel said that The English always have a 360 degrees feedback channel…Miguel wants to get some feedback of The Witch from us. Miguel already explains to The Witch earlier on.

Miguel wants to park me under Ursula but I cannot choose the category. DIY/Auto/Gardening obviously. Miguel feels that Ursula will take care of me. And most importantly, I am happy. Miguel already informs Maximoff that Miguel wants to grow me…I have the potential…yeah right…if really sincere…you already early – early do so…no need to wait until now right…

GOD…I just tie up something with Stewart & Celtic…I only haven’t put pen to paper yet.

Then, Pietro enters the room. We collectively stated that The Witch’s listening, understanding & interpretation doesn’t run concurrently. Very demotivating…we give examples as Miguel requested some and jot down the notes…Amelia is so lucky to have hardworking buyers; which is one of them…the GE display…Pietro added that Pietro feel intimidated & humiliated.

I just think that Miguel will help to improvise The Witch but will not make any changes. Ya mah…Ramly already left…the new buyer is not in yet…what if Pietro & myself also leave…Miguel is very smart…rectify the problem. Plus, Marcus did mention that this Miguel is too helpful...always help the SCMs.

But I also added that The Witch do have some strength in her…she is hardworking (busy fool...of course, i didn't tell Miguel this) and have strong relationship with the store people.

Then the meeting move on to the Buying Income topic. I take the opportunity to ask if we can make a refund to the supplier…Miguel gives the green light.

The unpredictability of life is not always so thrilling, however. We devise and strategize. We make plans, projections and proposals about what we would like to see happen in life, but often they are little more than our best guess. We have no idea what a year, a month, a week or even a day might bring. So we pray & plan, and then we trust God who knows fully and completely what we can never predict. That is why I love the promise of Psalm 46:10 – Be still, and know that I am God. Life is unpredictable. There are countless things I can never know with certainty. What I can know, however, is that there is a God who knows all and loves me deeply. And by knowing Him, I can BE STILL – I can be at peace.

No comments: