Saturday, November 07, 2015

Mr. Porter’s Grooming Kit




Ursula: Now that Ramly has already resign…there is a vacancy…you can transfer there though…since I everyday also scold you…

Christy: It’s ok…you can scold me everyday…I am learning.

(1) Christy shares with me the above conversation that Christy had with Ursula.

(2) Christy will not move…unless there is a force transfer.

(3) Ursula ask me twice whether I want to be under her or not…but I don't know this conversation between Christy & Ursula is before or after Ursula have asked me...will Ursula cook up something…or Ursula will just stick with Christy?

(4) This Miguel also celaka betul…no action or any news regarding my transfer anymore…

(5) According to Christy…Alice will not say anything to Ursula which will upsets Ursula.

No comments: