Saturday, November 07, 2015

Why Is This The Case?




Quitting is a good thing when the time and reasons are right.
Most folks hesitate to quit because of fear of losing or the stigma of giving up.
But remember that there’s also an upside to quitting: the faster you make the right decision to move on, the less opportunity cost you incur for joining a new company that fits you well and one that can truly set you up for success.

(1) You’re stressed and exhausted – and it’s on a different level. I don’t deny that I am tired…because the demands are just too much, whether quantitatively or qualitatively.

(2) Your career is stagnating. For sure I am not growing under The Witch. I am not transforming myself into a better person – smarter, more open minded, more ambitious, more collected. The interaction has become a daily routine that only makes me duller and not sharper. I don’t feel value-adding to the whole process. I am like a filler now.

(3) You’re not enjoying the company of your team. I enjoy the companionship of both Pietro & Ramly…certainly not Alice. Totally turn me off.

(4) You can’t seem to respect your Boss. Hahaha…how true. I deserve someone better. I desperately want to leave. But where to? I don’t mind going back to Stewart & Celtic’s…but I have no any additional increment, instead I will have a reduction for the first 3 months and the same pay thereafter. I just seem unable to let go off this part. It’s ok that I am doing categories that I don’t quite fancy…I don’t know. I am just waiting for God’s plan for me. A plan that will prosper me, a plan that gives me a future, a plan that gives me hope.

No comments: