Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Grey Power




Entah betul ke tak betul…Emerson drop by at my room…ask me how I am doing…I reply - like that lor…apparently this Emerson went and told Maximoff & Miguel that Emerson wants to take me in…Emerson told me that Emerson wants to rescue me…but Miguel said that I don’t want to sell lingerie…

GOD – for the past 10 years in my career…you have blessed and provided me with so much – financially, monetary, non-monetary, support, friendship, comradeship, mentorship, experience…and I believe…my God will continue to bless me, to provide for me, to look after me moving forward. In His own time, in His own way. God – your faithfulness & goodness to me in the past, present…have been in such abundance. Don’t let me stray away from you. Anchor me to you. Don’t let me be shaken.

God does not forget about us as we grow older. He makes it possible for our lives to have significance at every stage and every age.

No comments: