Saturday, November 28, 2015

What Is Faith?




Yes…I was disappointed that my transfer tak jadi…but I am also very thankful that GOD saves me :) My Source bocor a few things to me as well. Now, everything starts to come out in the open:

(1) Emerson – might leave…Emerson feel very sien already.

(2) Amelia – also not an easy person to manage. Has a temper though. Now Marcus also commented that Amelia is a changed person compare to last time. Last time Amelia used to be friendly & warm…now Amelia is very cold.

(3) Miguel – there is a Director Vacancy available back at The English. Will Miguel goes back there? If Miguel is being headhunted by them…Emerson will follow suit too.

(4) I can only pray that I will have better days ahead of me.

(5) Emerson is a big no – no. I don’t want to sell lingerie.

(6) I am not going over to Amelia's side either.

(7) I can’t stay behind with The Witch as well.

(8) Ursula…unless Miguel decides to go for a force transfer. Other than that…nothing will happen. Now also nothing is happening. Miguel seems to have forgotten about me. Sigh...

Faith is taking the Word of God and relying on it. It involves believing what God says, simply and solely because He said it.

Why did Abraham take his son Isaac to Mount Moriah? Why did he prepare to offer him as a sacrifice? Simply because God had spoken.

Faith is having confidence in what God has spoken. God has confidence in what He has said – so must we.

O Father, forgive my doubts & hesitancies – and help me to have an unshakeable confidence in the truth and power of Your Word. Show me how to link my littleness to Your greatness. In Jesus’ name I ask it. Amen.

No comments: