Sunday, November 08, 2015

Grace Upon Grace




Just look at Baldwin.
That’s what Marcus said.
THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD.
I realize being under Amelia is also not a good idea after all. God indeed has a better plan for me :) Sorry…that I was too desperate & kan cheong to get out from The Witch’s camp at that point of time. I did not check with Anderson, Baldwin, Madeleine or the Furniture Buyer on how Amelia was like. I just blindly make a choice. Then, I realize…God save me because in the end the transfer tak jadi. I went to Marcus’s room the other day and say – Blessing In Disguise. Marcus said that I was a sour grape :) Later on, I explain to Marcus on why I said that. Which Marcus also replies – yeah, just look at Baldwin…I don’t know…from what I observed…Madeleine has become so busy that Madeleine is isolated into one corner…I am not sure with Anderson though as I don’t mix much with Anderson…and I saw Baldwin becomes busier and more tired by the day. Baldwin totally lost the sparkle that Baldwin used to have. I can only assume that Amelia demands too much or just piling more jobs on them.

What purpose does God have in leading us into situations which are uncertain and ambiguous? He does so in order that we might learn to depend on Him and not on ourselves. Just as in times of loneliness we learn to realize His presence, so in times of uncertainty we learn to realize His power (Amen).

The major reason why our lives are unfruitful lies right here: we depend more on our own strength than we do on His. How can God teach us dependence unless He puts us into situations which are so uncertain that we are compelled either to choose the way of frustration of the way of faith? And if we draw back from entering such situations, we will miss a valuable spiritual education and our lives become barren.

When God steers you into strange and uncertain situations, He will keep you very much in the dark concerning His purposes, but He will not leave you bereft of His grace. The purpose of God and the grace of God are two sides of the one coin. If you accept the purpose, you get the grace, if you refuse the purpose, you annul the grace. Anything God purposes for you, He gives you the grace to perform. Use the grace I give you and rest assured – there will always be more to follow.

No comments: