Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Meet M.Junior




Adoi lagi…Buying Income…tak habis – habis lagi…Alice ask me to go in meeting with her…apparently Maximoff ask wor…so, I went in lorentah betul ke tak betul...Amelia, The Witch, Maximoff, Ursula, Laura…I don’t know I go in for what…what is the function…then, half way discussing…Maximoff ask each team to come out with more money again…then, all of a sudden…The Witch put her hand on my shoulder and said – it’s team effort. I look at Maximoff, Ursula & Laura one kind and the 3 of them also look at me another kind.

2 interpretations here:

(1) According to Laura…The Witch’s eyes was a bit watery at that point of time…it may mean…that I have cover my budget…and now I have to cough out more money. Not my fault, the shortages are not from me. But I have to help the team.

(2) Ainul pula…I am not a team player…I have the most shortages…everyone is covering for me…now I have to contribute back. How can I get off the hook so easily…how can I have so little collection…

(3) So, yang mana 1 betul ni? Pening my head…am I in trouble with Maximoff?

(4) GOD – everyone have good job offers…where are mine?

(5) Stewart & Celtic did called me back (THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD) but they have to cut my salary (estimate RM300 for the first 3 months) and then give me back the same salary after my confirmation. So, in the end, I do not gain anything at all :(

(6) GOD – please answer my prayers and take care of me. Answer my prayers, O Lord. O my God, do not delay.

No comments: