Monday, November 02, 2015

Who Calls Me Beautiful?




Work Talesadoi…not only there is complication at the CM level…but also problems at the MA level as well. Since, the Furniture Buyer cannot transfer to Wayne’s position…Marcus have no choice but to take one of the division's existing MA. A draw took place. The chosen one cried & refuses to take up Wayne’s position. Then…Comix…our team MA volunteer for the position…Alice was sort of like keen to let Comix transfer; as of last week Friday…but as of this morning pula…Comix told me that Alice change her mind and refuse to let Comix go. So, now don’t know how Marcus wants to handle this.

(1) Ainul told me…Comix did tell Ainul that Comix cannot stand Alice. Hahaha…I thought only Ramly, Pietro & myself got problem…Comix also have the same problem.
(2) Marcus told me that Comix want the transfer badly. Hahaha…
(3) Marcus also said…from what is being said inside the office…J___ & Pietro ok…but no mention of Alice & Ramly.

No comments: