Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Walking With The Lord




I feel so BLEESED God!

I have gotten the keys to the Section 7 house, Papa Ham have been discharge & the operation has went well (as a matter of fact, he have gotten back to his loud & egotist normal self), my career…no action plans can be seen or heard from Miguel for now, maybe most likely I will join Celtic…but I will blog on this later on…

Each of us could create a record of God’s leading and faithfulness, reflecting on God’s guidance – the people, places and experiences that are landmarks on our pathway of faith. Every remembrance of the Lord’s goodness encourages us to keep walking with Him and to thank someone who influenced us for good.

The Lord guides and guards all who walk with Him.

Heavenly Father, Your faithfulness to us is unfailing.

You are headed in the right direction when you walk with God.

No comments: