Thursday, June 23, 2016

Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea




Stewart: But honestly I like where u r…coz I see improvement in the cat. But I cannot give u ur increment. So this can be my second chance. But oso is not guarantee.

Me: I am counting days…u know tat…let me get back to u…but no telling Celtic.

Stewart: Wat u mean counting day?

Me: I can’t fit into the culture.

Stewart: Y? I thought u getting more comfortable? Than if u think is better u stay. Than I get in another buyer to share the workload.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – for your love, faithfulness, goodness and favorability in every step that I take.

Nah…no guarantee of increment also. Let Christine have the DM post. Increase by RM300 is not worth it for this DM post. As long as Stewart help smoothen my job and back me up all the way...it's all good for now.

No comments: