Friday, June 10, 2016

Quiet Days in Hollywood




Shall I go…or…shall I not go…but I really wanted to go wor
What happen was…Miguel is having a potluck lunch at Miguel’s place on next week Saturday in Kepong.
Marcus created a WatsApp chat group, inviting Baldwin & myself.
Apparently…Miguel have asked Marcus to invite Baldwin & me…Madeleine was not invited, Clara was not invited, Gerrard was not invited, Linda was not invited…yes, I do feel honored and special about it…because Miguel remembers me.
But then hor…the whole Division is going…it’s ok…I know them…but my successor Brian will also be there as well…OMG…there is also some interesting stories about Brian which I will blog later on.
Marcus said that Tommy is also invited but Tommy didn’t want to go wor. Everyone that is going will be G13 people. Baldwin hasn’t found a job yet…and I am a competitor…sigh…I wish Tommy is going too…so, at least got company mah.
Stephanie said that I should go too…an opportunity to network.
???

No comments: