Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Zero Tolerance Approach To Punctuation




Stewart told me that Mrs. Simon wants to resign. Ok…the intention is there but whether Mrs. Simon have submitted the resignation letter officially or not…I have no idea…or whether Stewart manage to convince Mrs. Simon to stay at the very last minute…I also not sure…here is also 3 month’s notice anyway…so basically anything can happens. Celtic thinks that Mrs. Simon is using this to get additional increment because Mrs. Simon tried this tactic before. That was how Mrs. Simon got promoted as a Division Manager by Stewart previously.

Stewart asks me whether I want to take up the Division Manager and the department or not. Since its 3 months notice…Stewart said that I can do what I need to do in my current portfolio, even do the CNY 2017 before heading to the new department. I told Stewart that I think about it first.

Stewart was thinking that I take up Mrs. Simon’s portfolio; an opportunity to fight for my salary increment…Captain Johnson pula suggested that Christine can take over my portfolio. This is the interesting part...did this Captain Johnson casually suggested Christine or Christine volunteer herself...

No comments: