Friday, June 24, 2016

The Unbearable Lightness of Being




So Stewart and Celtic had a discussion on the next step after Mrs. Simon leaving…but whether Stewart had a discussion with Celtic on Celtic’s issues…I certainly have no idea. Well, it looks like…according to what Celtic told me…Mrs. Simon is confirm on leaving…Stewart would like Celtic to back up Stewart for the time being…when the time comes, I will take over Mrs. Simon portfolio…probably with Wayne park under me. Not now…as they see good progress and improvement in the categories that I am taking care off, and I was surprised that Celtic mentions that Celtic did not do anything at all but it was me who steady the ship. THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – for the people that God put alongside me to make this happen.

Now…this is a time of Preparation & Protection. My time is in God’s hands. My priorities, focus and assurance to Stewart, Celtic & D31 is that I will finish off all of the Category Reviews, on paper and hope at the store level as well plus the CNY 2017. Delivering stability will be important for now. I am not looking at the long term at the moment. There is no need for a precise timetable today…but expectations need to be managed. After that…I will decide whether I shall stay or leave.

By the way…today is my 100th Day with The Japanese :) I don’t know…maybe I need a bigger platform or something…maybe I have grown up…maybe I need more…I don’t know.

No comments: