Thursday, June 23, 2016

Go Fever




Hahaha…I told Stewart that among all of the retailers that I have worked with; the Dutch, the local, the French, the Hong Kies…the English really suited me very well.

If I don’t take up the Mrs. Simon portfolio – I will not have my additional salary increment. And I guess that Stewart will expand Celtic’s portfolio by parking Mrs. Simon categories under Celtic and the work will be equally be divided between Christine, Wayne and myself. Unless, they give the DM post to Christine...

How now…to leave or not to leave…if leave…go where? Mana?

Our ambitious human nature relentlessly tempts us to make ill-advised choices. Yet we are also prone to a fear that can make us overly cautious.

When we take our eyes off the Lord, we’ll slide into one of two extremes. We’ll impatiently rush ahead without Him, or we’ll cower and complain in fear. Focusing on Him brings courage tempered with His wisdom.

Before making a quick decision, consider why you want to make it quickly. Consider if it will honor God and what it might cost others. If you are afraid to make a decision, think about why that might be. Most of all Pray!

A moment of patience can prevent a great disaster.

I am not going to do anything...let God do it for me :)

No comments: