Sunday, October 13, 2013

12th of never



Thank You GOD, Praise To The Lord, Bless You GOD :)

I didn’t count my blessings for the month of September. And October has not ended yet. But, somehow, I just want to count my blessings today. GOD, thank you for everything. You are such an Amazing, Awesome & Good GOD. You have provided for my family & myself every day. You have blessed us unconditionally every day. You have made my cup full. You are a real joy giver!

Shelter 101 Project >> no leads and no progress thus far…but I no longer in a rush or in desperation mode anymore. I just somehow trust GOD and I firmly believe that my Lord Father will provide when the right time comes.

Work Tales >> I so wanted to get out from G13. Initially, I wanted to help out Leonardo with the BTS 2013, Christmas & CNY 2014, then submit my love letter, go for a break, freshen myself up a little, probably ask Stewart for help…then GOD added in a new twist into the plot…Ursula appeared in the picture. I don’t know where this is all leading to. I only know that human beings work better when there’s someone there telling them that they can get to where they want to be. People think that you only need a coach when you have a problem but that’s not true. I read an article somewhere that when you are twenty-five, it is also a great time to start counseling, if you haven’t already had one, and it might be a good round two of counseling if it’s been a while. You might have just enough space from your parents to start digging around your childhood a little bit. I think everybody needs a coach or mentor in their life. If you want to better your life, you need somebody to hold you accountable, to get you motivated and to push you in the right direction.

Under Leonardo’s charge – I know that I should not have been given up so easily. I should not have quit on myself. By right, with my inner strength, I should have able to overcome it. I also don’t know what happen; what happen to me to be precise. I do not have the answers on why I just collapse. I am still not strong enough now to have that run of victory, victory, victory. I will; for sure but not now. It’s all about work, work, work. This mental stability is hard to get. Actually, I truly deserve it. Padan muka me. If I preserve enough, I don’t have to endure all of this.

In Christ alone, my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My comforter, my all-in-all
Here in the love of Christ I stand
There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand

In Christ Alone: Owl City

No comments: