Saturday, October 12, 2013

Vidic’s Verdict

Work Tales - Double A – I am really such a dong – dong. Let Ursula catch me again. If there is anymore trade display in the future, must put in the sales improvement performance at the store level. Not only to reward the stores for their best creativity display but also for sales results as well. Ursula indeed is a very smart businesswoman. Really talking about sales, dollars and solutions. The stores keep on buying stocks, but must also push them to do the sales for us. They are not like a warehouse for the supplier to hold stocks. I am such an idiot :( Nevermind, I will try to build on it, improve on it, learn from it. Let’s talk business from now on.

Being under Leonardo’s charge – my motivation goes down, the pressure goes down, my physical condition and my sharpness also goes down too. I don’t want to blame Leonardo. It’s partly my fault too. I should have been in the right frame of mind and working attitude. Not tidak apa. Not being sien. I should be able to overcome it. I accept that it has not been a great start and I also accept that I have made many mistakes, overlook many things and never give a deeper thought into everything.

Now that I am with top-notch Ursula – I need a bit of time to find back my sharpness. The past few weeks, I have been moving around, bouncing ideas, being trigger at – I hope that I can get back my old form and an understanding of where I am. I have to adapt myself and the game in order to keep being part of the highest level. Buyers transform themselves with years. They get stronger in some aspects of their work portfolio but lose other strengths. I have to adapt to my age, my potential and my condition.

No comments: