Saturday, October 12, 2013

Shakhtar Donetsk




Sakae Sushi, Sunway Pyramid – Ursula & I had lunch together after a supplier’s roadshow – we also had some personal talk. I found out why Ursula didn’t want Pietro in the first place. Ursula is doing the job of both of the CM and SCM. Ahh, now it makes sense to me. Leonardo always does the importation work for Pietro. I always find that Leonardo sayang Pietro very much. More than me :) Always does things for him. Rupa-rupanya, Pietro memang ada masalah sedikit. Pietro also admit that Leonardo have also sounded him before, Leonardo must push Pietro, then only Pietro will move 2, 3 steps. Then Pietro will stop again and Leonardo has to push Pietro again.

Then this Ursula also has the guts to tell me that she told The General that I am a softie, a soft negotiator :( This happen when The General asks Ursula to give some input about me. Ursula also commented that it is still too early stage to tell, she doesn’t know me that well yet, I am only hardworking and that I lack of guidance. I also admit that I do not receive the necessary guidance from Leonardo. Ursula is such a smart bitch. By looking at how Leonardo replied the email to the store, Ursula already knows the source of the problem. In one of the email to rectify a store problem – Leonardo only put – J____, please reply store on the action plan. Ursula also informs this to The General. It so make sense now. Pietro failed in the range review first attempt is because Pietro also weren’t sure on how to go about it. There was neither direction nor leadership from Leonardo. Until The General gave poor Pietro such a hard time; commenting that either Pietro is stupid, lazy or refuse to change. Back to the email, Ursula actually asks the store team, how many bays are there in the stationery department; getting the additional info to help me out here.

Ursula also commented on Gerrard, Sean & Christy – their characters, their strengths, their weaknesses & their background. Most importantly, Ursula emphasizes how she gets things done. She influences the suppliers to influence the buyers. As a conclusion – Ursula is also the good cop and the bad cop here. I have a mountain to climb after this :(

No comments: