Sunday, October 06, 2013

UNITE ALL ORIGINALS


Work Tales – this Ursula is so drop dead evil. She is trying to create frictions between me with Alice & Celtic. Ursula commented that Alice is so clever in getting space at the store level. All of Alice's stocks is all over the place. Even taking over one of my gondola end. Alice’s assortments are so bright, so inviting, so outstanding and cheerful, making the stationery department so dull looking. Of course, Alice is selling Toys, of course the whole category have to look alive, colorful and lively. Then, Ursula commented that Celtic's household stocks also conquer the whole store's walkway. So, we should also pump in the stocks, block it up and book the space. Genius plan. But, indirectly; Ursula is also hinting me that I am not doing my job good enough, my buy-in stocks for my Top 5 sku is very poor, my forecast stocks planning is not that strategic enough, I didn’t have a strong network support with the store team, overall I sucks very badly :(

Whether Ursula is aiming for pure entertainment value, controversy or as a motivation booster - Ursula seems to do it with a very natural and unique style, a very Ursula style.

No comments: