Saturday, October 12, 2013

Devils eye Black Cat’s scalp

Work Tales - Blue Eye Prima Saujana – aiyo, kena peril again from Ursula. These paper stocks are non-returnable. It has been stuck in the stores for almost 3 years. One store has been making up their complaint all over to the top management. Ursula says (again) that I am not a strong negotiator; to request the supplier for return also takes 2 days; ding-dong here and ding-dong there. But I am still damn proud of myself, because I have make something unreturnable to returnable, even though it have taken me two days to follow-up with the suppliers. At least, I have settled the problem. Ursula doesn’t praise me, so I praised myself :) At least, I know that I am back on track, I’m gaining back a bit of my confidence, I am returning to my form gradually.

No comments: