Sunday, October 06, 2013

Grid 9

Work Tales - yesterday, I have already plan that I will come in to work today. This is my second time working on a Saturday since I arrived in G13. I make the decision of doing so during the early morning. Half an hour before our schedule lunch time which is @ 1pm, Ursula called. We were having a discussion and then Ursula mention that she too will be coming in to work today as she needs to finish up some pending work. I say OK. I was also wondering if Ursula was subtly telling me that I should come in too. I was also concern, if I indeed do come in to work this morning, Ursula will think that she can influence me easily or I was polishing her shoes, trying to impress her (what were the odds?!); but in actual fact, I have already make up my mind earlier with the intention to finish off some pending work.

Well, in the end, I did came in this morning. So does Ursula but she kept her room door close. And then…her whole team was also there as well – Gerrard, Shawn and Christy. All out in full force. Gulp…the four of them indeed have the habits of working on a Saturday. This is unacceptable!!! :) There is a thing that called LIFE :)

No comments: