Monday, October 21, 2013

the UTOPIA experiment



This morning – I had a tiny rift with Ursula – via email. Of course, at the end of it, I make the first move and went to see her in her room. Ursula looks ok. But I know that deep inside, I have cross the line. Ursula is probably thinking – that right now, this brat, all of the sudden already have the balls to argue with her, to counter re-act her, do not agree with her, being impolite & impatient in the email…want to rebel and over write is it :) Ursula is going to kenakan me after this. I am going to get slaughtered.

I am very fed-up with The General. The General wants me to bring in books. But you got to give me some time to do it. I will not be getting any additional bays in the first place. I will have to compact and shrink my existing stationery bays to give way to the books. And this exercise is certainly not easy. Ursula have also reminded me that if I do not bring in the books any time soon, it is consider that The General view me as not doing my job. Do roadshow…fine, but where is the space. The stores are already damn jammed with the BTS & Christmas stocks that are coming in gradually. Both from the local & indent suppliers. It’s going to be a massive explosive stock value and stock days for this month, next month November and the following month December. The General wants me to do things but don’t want to help me to kautim the stores for me. Celtic said it’s good that I voice up to Ursula, at least to show that I have my own stand point and Celtic also advise me to use jalan belakang to get the store support. Fine…like Celtic says – the show must go on. Work with the right mind and attitude. Impress them. Follow the direction of the wind blows. Die also die lah. Anyway, it’s also a do or die situation right now.

No comments: