Tuesday, October 22, 2013

People :) Giving



Today, I kena perli from Ursula. We met up with 2 of my paper suppliers. Firstly, one of the supplier’s punctuality was very bad. Secondly, the supplier may be the big king makers in the market but they were not well-versed in terms of the market share and our competitors market share. Typical china man. Thirdly – it was my bad…how can I forget the vendor code and the trading term particulars. Sigh. Hopeless and useless. I am so lembap. And then, Ursula also commented that I was so tension and serious during the supplier’s negotiation meeting. Ursula pointed out that I was not good in asking suppliers questions and digging for additional information that can help to make the business better. Ursula's negotiation style is very different from Leonardo's. As a matter of fact, it was refreshing. Business, growth, dollar value, strategies. Will do better next time. Sigh… I don’t know when Ursula is real, when Ursula is fake. I don’t know when Ursula is genuine & sincere, when Ursula has bad intentions. I don’t know when Ursula wants me alive, when Ursula wants me to be dead. Banyak susah.

No comments: