Sunday, February 15, 2015

chicken curry and roti prata for BREAKFAST?



Paige told me the other day that Ursula is upset again.
Why? Because Mr. Horton have promoted Miss Tanya; one of the SCM from the Grocery Division to become a GM. I guess that everyone (the SCMs) are going up and Ursula felt left out. And I also felt that this Mr. Horton also doesn’t quite favored our division very much. Of course, Mr. Horton is a Grocery & Fresh guy after all, what does Mr. Horton knows about our small division. Mr. Horton have been promoting many people from the Grocery Division lately, some of them are the juniors, telling everyone in the company that there are opportunities to move on. Of course, I take these signs positively…but then again…I am from this division…I see my team members who have been here for 5 years, 8 years, 10 years, 12 years…and none of them gets to be promoted all these while…Gerrard, Shawn, Baldwin, Madeleine, Clara, Lionel, Alice, Laura etc – all deserve a shot at the positions too. So, is the future bleak here? Hmm…all I want is a Manager who helps me :)

No comments: