Monday, February 23, 2015

roots & revival

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

Went to the Japanese for another round of the interview session again…yup, this is the second round…but I think that I will not be getting it lor…I think for now…I will just duduk diam-diam here.

This interview is for the HouseBrand Department. The interviewer; first thing that she said to me was that, all of my working experience is based in the non-food portfolio, where as they are looking for someone with a food background. I said…correct, of course I would like to hold a portfolio that plays to my strength but I am also willing to try.

Never mind, it’s ok…my God will surely bless me with something bigger and better. Got chance to go for an interview...I consider this very good already.

No comments: