Sunday, February 08, 2015

The Datai



Sigh…I really missed Ursula.
Truly. Deeply. Madly.
Ursula is such a control freak…she wants to control everything. And because of that…as my portfolio is so big…where I don’t have the time & focus to look look see see everything…this is where Ursula will steps in and help me out. Even, if she doesn’t have the time to be hands-on with it…she will at least teach me on what to do next and what to focus on. She will re-align me back to the right track. This Marcus pula…I also cannot blame Marcus. Marcus also cannot cope. Marcus has to take care both of the LeisureWare & HomeWare team. Plus doing GM-work-related-matters. I have to rely on myself.

GOD - I am just going to do what I can and do what are the major priorities. Please help me. Please give me the strength to overcome these work adversities. Please help me to remove the noises. Please provide some guardian angels along the way ya :)

No comments: