Thursday, July 13, 2017

Earl of Rocksavage




The whole Team Baz knew…know that I will be leaving…it went viral…hahaha…well, that is because, The Japanese will be moving to a new & compact office downstairs…Stewart was showing the team where each of them will be seating…of course, my name was not on it…Stewart then told them that I am leaving, I am moving on to do something different…I only told Celtic that I will be joining G13…so I don’t know how the rest of them knew…the chain should be like this, I think…Celtic tells Stewart, Stephanie & Wayne…Wayne will then share the information with Zila & Fify, Zila will share it with Henry pula…and it goes on and on…hahaha...but I am only very curious about Harriet…Harriet knew about it for quite some time now, before all of them does, Harriet claims that it was from Nigel…so who is the pembelot in G13?

No comments: