Monday, July 31, 2017

Store & Stack






2017's Got Nothing on You If You Follow These 20 Tips For Happiness

PLAN A TRIP.

Yes…Small Ham & I made it…we have managed to plan a South Korea holiday trip for our Mama Ham, minus Papa Ham because he did not want to join us. We travel to Seoul, Nami Island & Jeju Island. And I also celebrated my 35th birthday over there. Well, actually Small Ham did 95% of the work and I only did the mere 5% of it…hahaha…but it was an awesome trip because we get to fulfill Mama Ham’s wish of travelling to South Korea…we really enjoyed ourselves in the Seoul City, Nami Island was splendid and the best of the best is Jeju Island. Just like Taiwan, I certainly do not mind going back there for the second time round. We were blessed with beautiful weather, good food and warm hospitality from the Koreans.

No comments: