Friday, July 28, 2017

Green Thumbs




OMG… Mak tiri actually pranked me…shit…I was just so gullible and naïve…hahaha…what happen was…on Tuesday…the THO store was officially relaunched…then…Mak Tiri was doing her housekeeping in her D34 Garden category…then, Wayne, Zila & myself were walking in the same direction as Mak Tiri…all of a sudden…she have something in her right hand, she have clench her hand into a fist…then she came near me…her gesture was like she wanted to give me something…of course, I took my right palm out lor…then mana tahu hor…she place her right fist on top of my palm…her left palm touches the bottom of my right hand…that skin contact; it's like the first touch…it’s like MT is making sure that I held whatever she is giving me firmly…and you know what it is…dried leaves…hahaha…dried leaves from her Garden...I have to laugh too…and she laughed even harder...her expression was damn; gorgeous...it's like she had fun...in a teasing kind of way...hahaha...I even told her celaka betul…MT told me to pass the dried leaves to Tin Min…I told her that I am not her; so evil…and I also told her that I will always remember her one…really, I will always remember her…too bad…this whole friendly relationship thingy will be cut short, and we just only warm up with each other to become friends…sometimes, things are just not meant to be...

No comments: