Sunday, July 09, 2017

Mayday!





Throughout King David’s life, he faced life-threatening situations for which there seemed to be no way out. Yet, we read in Psalm 86 that during his darkest hours, David’s confidence was in the Lord – Hear my prayer, Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. When I am in distress, I call to You, because You answer me.

David also saw beyond the immediate danger by asking God to lead his steps. Teach me your way, Lord, that I may rely on Your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your name. When the crisis was past, he wanted to keep walking with God.

The most difficult situations we face can become doorways to a deeper relationship with our Lord. This begins when we call on Him to help us in our trouble, and also to lead us each day in His way.

Lord, even as we call to You for help today, please help us to keep walking with You when this crisis is over.

THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD!

I will hold on to Your Words, Your Stories & You.

I will hold on to David…this is a real character who have actually live and experience You.

His substance, his experience will be my beacon in knowing that Prayer Works, God Works!

No comments: