Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beach St Bakery




Tuesday – Ursula called me.

(1) She realizes that I bring in...an exclusive writing set with FC for BTS and with our company logo printed on it.

(2) Ursula commented that if I do good, she will look good. More pressure on me now :(

(3) Ursula reminded me on the March 2015 Flat Price project. She has already completed her department. Marcus is too busy. I think Marcus would like to care and be more hands-on about it but Marcus is just too busy...Marcus has too many meetings to attend to. And honestly, I have to admit that I am not independent as I think I am. I need guidance. I need the triggers on what to do next. Otherwise, I will get stuck easily. And I don't know how to come out.

(4) I ask Ursula...on why...only her department has the Baru POSM. She said that she go & ask for it, she share the sell-thru data with the store team...survivor mah.

(5) LeisureWare was having a meeting in Marcus’s room which is next to Ursula. Marcus talk so loud that Ursula’s department hutang duit...Ursula overheard the conversation and got offended. And Ursula told me that the price rebates haven’t come in yet. Hahaha...

No comments: