Sunday, November 23, 2014

GOD HAS ANOTHER PLAN FOR ME




NOVEMBER.

Every year, in the month of November – I will be in a very reflective mood. Trying to look back to the events + people for the past 10 months. Career wise – it was good. Personal wise – it was good too. GOD has taken care of my everything. Of course, along the way, I have made some poor decisions, taking the wrong turns, missed some awesome opportunities...but it has been manageable.

Sigh...however, after the departure of Ursula & the arrival of both Marcus & The Ice Queen in October – my life has been made upside down. I will blog about it in another post. Yes, I am scared of Ursula...I am nervous around Marcus, which I also don’t know why and The Ice Queen makes me feel inferior, stupid, hopeless, useless...like, I’m in the wrong job, in the wrong place with the wrong people. I am the Problem.

Testing & doubtful times...I am just so tired. Nonetheless, I will hold on to the words that Pastor Joshua preaches this Sunday morning...I know who my GOD is...I will remember all of my God’s past provisions, favorability & blessings that He have showered upon me and GOD will ensure that I will sail right through this storm. I will be calm & still.

No comments: