Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sfera Kuasa




November is such an emotional month for me :(

(1) The first range review presentation with The Ice Queen didn’t just end there – The Ice Queen wanted more. I also believe that I can do more…with the right amount of time frame. This one no…all crams into such a tight schedule. Some more ask us to make sacrifice. Celaka betul. I like The Ice Queen because of the knowledge. The Ice Queen’s ideas is not that mind-blowing, business minded, industrious or awesome but The Ice Queen teach you on how to manage the figures and the details. But, I also hate The Ice Queen very much…it’s not a conducive environment to work in. Ok…so, I have to prepare for the second range review presentation with The Ice Queen. I was off on Friday & on Monday…so, I have already lost 2 precious days. Plus, it was the BTS & Xmas season. Additionally, there were repeat orders to do, problem suppliers to manage, problem stores to help out…basically…I was just so overwhelm with everything. I am just so worn out. I even surrender to Marcus that for this second range review – I will submit what I have; I will do what I can…I know that I was responding to all of these very negatively until Marcus question me back – what is your problem?! So, yeah…I lost brownie points there. But THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD - it was cancel & postpone to another week.

(2) Then, there was a meeting concerning about our MAs. Alice went into the meeting on behalf of Marcus. Thereafter, Alice came out and briefs us on what the meeting is all about. Alice said that we no longer will have anymore assistants. All paperwork will be back to the buyers. I don’t denied…I got panic…I got scared. I already cannot cope with my everyday daily routine work and now no more assistants…I lagilah will die. Again, I surrender to Marcus that I will be slower in my work after this. Marcus got very angry with me. All of a sudden, I turn from positive into negative. From someone who is so eager into another person who cannot cope with stress. I came across as a very weak & incompetent person.

(3) Then, upon checking…celaka betul this Alice…bagi salah information. We still have our MAs. Just that, there will be only 1 MA for now, park under one team. Marcus was also angry with Alice. Go in to a meeting for 5 minutes and come out and gave everyone the wrong information. Lucky Pietro & I heard the same thing. I did not make up any stories to frame Alice.

(4) Marcus admit that this Alice give me stress.

(5) Marcus also commented that during Marcus’s absence during the Tuesday floor walk – this Alice only put in gossips into the meeting minutes. Said that Barry disagree with this, with that etc.

(6) Somehow, Paige also knew about this and agrees that Alice was not in a neutral stance when reporting back the meeting minutes.

(7)Some more this Alice ask Pietro not to listen to Ursula during the de-brief session.

All this stupid Alice fault :(

No comments: