Saturday, November 08, 2014

Spell & Sparkle

Tuesday – Ursula is no longer obligated to help me, to guide me, to teach me…the more she does it…the more I feel guilty about it…and what’s more…I can’t even dedicate anything to her…because the sales performance lately really sucks big time…I want to dedicate the overall good sales performance to her, even if it’s just for 1 MTD sales…because Ursula truly deserves it. Her effort, her contributions should be acknowledged & saluted. But the numbers have been performing so badly that I am even ashamed of myself. Ursula also questions me why the sales are so poor these days.

Ursula Bcc an email to me, regarding this Saturday Price Correction Project. She doesn’t have to do that anymore. See, this Marcus doesn’t even bother to notify me. I know that Marcus is very busy but it’s not an excuse. This kind of information must be share so the buyers can prepare in advance. The difference between Ursula & Marcus is that Ursula is more willing…and of course Ursula is in the office earlier than anyone else and is also the last one to leave. She makes the time and effort. This Marcus – Nil :(

No comments: