Saturday, November 29, 2014

Chain-FX

Hahaha…A4 Paper – Double A & IK – they are like P&G and Unilever. Both holds big market share in the industry. The Ice Queen wants me to get rid of Double A, focus on my house brand and to work with IK; the second leading brand in the market. I will still keep Double A, only advertise less, will advertise more on my house brand. I also highlighted this issue to Marcus. Marcus also gave no indication on how to move forward. Sigh…

I mention this to Ursula and she was like – wah…now you start to talk about market share…she seems impress…but I quickly divert the conversation by saying that The English have 7 pages of BTS advertisement. Make Ursula feel that indirectly I also didn’t realize for myself that I start to think like her and apply what I have learned from Ursula into my daily routine work now :)

No comments: