Saturday, November 29, 2014

Big Tent




Hahaha…this is so funny.
Marcus will be away for 2 weeks, on holiday next month.
I have a problem with the books supplier again. The case went all the way up to The Ice Queen :( It was very thoughtful of Ursula to volunteer herself. Ursula mention to me…if we are going to meet up with the supplier during Marcus’s absence…Ursula doesn’t mind in joining in the meeting to back me up. Ursula also got remind me to run the sales report as well. Ursula also asks me to pre-empt Marcus that Ursula might join in. So, I also pretend to ask Marcus will it be ok for Ursula to join in. Marcus said its ok. Marcus also commented that by right, Ursula should join in because she handles the supplier & the category previously. Only don’t know whether this Ursula is willing to help out or not. Of course, I didn’t tell Marcus that Ursula volunteer herself in the first place, I only said that I will try to ask Ursula about it and see how it goes. Then, Marcus mentions to me that Ursula have been very nice to Marcus lately…even suggesting to Marcus on how to run the stationery department. OMG.

No comments: