Saturday, November 08, 2014

SPY NET DIVERSION GRENADE



Monday – Ursula called me up, I think after seeing me & Marcus went for a meeting together.

Ursula: This week, start Marcus already?
Me: Yeah, angry. I talk to you later.
Ursula: Angry, angry lah…got meeting after this.

Then, Ursula drop by at my room. I told Ursula that I am angry because the books fixtures cannot arrive on that Monday itself but will only be installed on Tuesday instead. Actually, the reason that I am very angry is because Marcus rejected my proposal of advertising the FC Box Of 10 Pens for a new store opening next month. Saying that the item is not strong enough and cannot be bin display. I wrote an email back to Marcus. Stating that the new store is near a college campus, the students need pen to write. The merchandise can be bin display. I have done that before. During the Back To Campus time. I even attach the picture together. To prove to Marcus. And not to be forgotten, during that time of the year, the pen family contributes a total of 10% to the total sales contribution of the department, even outnumbered the paper & files category. I gesture to Ursula to come over and I show her the email. She read it.

This Ursula says change the item then…I said no. I must fight for my right. Then she went and praises herself that she actually takes the time to study my department and analyze it. I have to give credit to Ursula. She is indeed willing to learn, willing to study…and above all, willing to spend the time & effort to understand the whole category. And I can feel that Marcus is very reluctant to do that. For whatever reason lah...

No comments: