Sunday, November 23, 2014

Vine & Single

Thursday – Ursula didn’t kacau me as she is away with her team for store visit.

Friday – It was Marcus's team turns to go for store visit. Before I left the office...Ursula drop by at my room. She said – no need to print out so many things...just go there & have fun. I only replied back that I am just doing some of my pending things only.

On the way to the store (Marcus was the driver), I apps Ursula.

Me: Boss, btw, is there any stationery item tat u want to pick up for N? I’m cleaning up my room, b4 I giv all out...
Ursula: Hmm. Maybe for the mother can. The mum today decided to work hard and play hard. I think after work I go mingles around.

Don’t know what happen to Ursula. She keeps on emphasizing that day to remember to work hard and play hard. She also tell me not to inform anybody about her plan to put in the small bins for our downstairs store & also for the new store. She told me not to stress, just enjoy the trip. New boss new style. As long as I perform. Remember that sales determine the space. I only replied back to Ursula that I am still adjusting :(

But, there is this one sentence which was very strange to me...which I don’t get it. I told Ursula that the sales have been dropping compare to last year because last year, for the same month...the BTS set-up are all already done up. Whichever supplier’s standees arrive, the store team will straight away set them up & grab the space. This year was slow because there is already the layout implementation in place.

I am so sorry...nothing will come to my way today...remember work hard, play hard.

I understand that Ursula feels sorry for me...but what does this mean - nothing will come to my way today – meaning: she cannot help me anymore? If she helps, she will not be rewarded for it? Or she is just mumbling again? I am very clueless here.

No comments: