Sunday, November 23, 2014

Soaked In The Shade



BTS Battle Officially Begins – with GOD’S Grace & Mercy – hope everything will be alright.

I saw The English’s BTS catalogue – one word – IMPRESSIVE. This year, they source for many indent fancy items...mostly on notebooks, pencil bags, metal pencil cases, erasers. I think they are using this to create a more impulsive shopping atmosphere and also to balance up their margin. They throw price for IK Paper 70gm @ RM5.90 :( Their BTS display is also a bit messy this year around. Not that organized as last year. But I think they are trying to fully maximize using their selling spaces.

On the Japanese side – Jonas is still Jonas. Nothing new & refreshing.

Whereas on my side – Ursula praised me :) Saying that this time around, the artwork is more clean, nicer than my previous effort. Prices are sharp too. No doubt, there are no fancy items on display this year, nonetheless...we went back to the most basic of things, went back to the core items. Even Marcus told me that Ursula told Marcus that this year, our BTS leaflet was good.

Against MYDIN – I won the battle on the Exscercise Book and the FC Box of 10 Pen. I can only say THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD – for God brought in Ursula into the picture and for Ursula’s wisdom in guiding me through.

No comments: