Saturday, November 29, 2014

Reading Room

Tuesday – Ursula called me.
The first thing that she said was – I think you really miss me :)
The reason Ursula said that is because I haven’t done the BTS & Xmas set-up for the downstairs store yet. Ursula’s meaning is...because she is no longer around to guide me, or to remind me...there is no one to indicate to me or to chase me to quickly to get the set-up done. I told her that the bins are all already done up. Only left the supplier’s standees. The store team has to wait for the Home Fair promotion to finish first before occupying the highway promotion block. According to Ursula, the chocolate category already has their set-up done. Yes, it’s within their own department, same goes with my bins as well mah. As a matter of fact, because we are so late in setting up the BTS this year, my sales also drop like nobody business. Very hard for me to catch-up. But Ursula said that I must try to deliver for Marcus. Wah…all of a sudden…this Ursula is so generous pula.

No comments: