Sunday, March 08, 2015

a promise becomes a genuine promise if there is genuine belief in it



Then the next day…something strange happens…

(1) I was talking to a colleague in the walkway in the morning. Mr. Horton passes by…say good morning J___…wah…calls out my name some more. Last time, when Mr. Horton was talking to Celtic…and I was standing nearby…Mr. Horton’s eyes also doesn’t bother to look at me…now he calls out my name. Mr. Horton knows my name. Must buy lottery...

(2) In the afternoon, Mr. Horton was going around, giving out ang pows on the last day of CNY. Drop by at my room…then Mr. Horton said that I will be getting further reinforcement soon. I should not be doing all of these all by myself. I politely say thank you. Mr. Horton replied that the company should thank me instead because I have been doing all of these work without any help. Wah...

Ok…I am very thankful…but then again…like Ursula always said…talk is cheap. Mr. Horton can say all he wants. Most important is still action.

No comments: