Saturday, March 14, 2015

army of Bjork



One evening, Ursula & I went back together, same time mar, so we walk together-gether lor…but Marcus, Madeleine & Alice saw us…the timing was coincidence mah. What is wrong about walking back with my ex-boss right?

So, Ursula ask me how is Tommy. I was silent for a while. I mean, I cannot find the right word to describe Tommy at that point of time. In the end, I said that Tommy is a version of Ursula. The good version. Not the bad version. Then, this Ursula ha so loud…hahaha…then I said – no lah, I am just pulling your leg. Actually, I am not pulling Ursula’s leg…Tommy is indeed a version of Ursula. The good version.

Leonardo, Barry, Ursula & Marcus – I love all of them equally but differently as well. Of course, Ursula is rank at the very top :)

No comments: