Sunday, March 08, 2015

Queen Anne’s Revenge

This is just so strange and weird.
I was in the photocopier’s room one late evening. Gerrard came in too. Suddenly…Gerrard call out my name. I froze a little. So, I decide to also play along as well. I also call back Gerrard’s name. Gerrard’s reply was that - very busy isn’t it? I only gave Gerrard back one word – speechless.

Strange…Gerrard never approach me in such a manner before. Speechless not only to indicate the busyness that the team have been facing lately but it is also to refers to the way Gerrard comes up to me. I have no other proper words to describe my emotions right there and then. Because Gerrard never does such a thing before. Any hidden intentions over there? Or maybe, Gerrard just wants to strike up a conversation with me. That simple. I am just thinking too much...perhaps...

No comments: