Sunday, March 01, 2015

June Kidd



Ursula called me up…to discuss on the GST template. And as usual…Ursula was checking through Christy’s work.

I told Ursula regarding the below stories. I even make her to cross her heart and hope to die. Because I think the news of Tommy’s arrival is only made known to Marcus, Pietro & myself.

(1) Ursula was surprised about Tommy’s arrival. Looks like, she did not receive this piece of important information. Or she pretend not knowing about it.

(2) Ursula was even more surprised that Amelia will be joining us back.

(3) Ursula initially thought that I will report to Madeleine or to Alice.

(4) Ursula was not happy that these news was not shared with her. I told her…maybe…Mr. Horton told Marcus not to reveal to anyone first.

(5) Ursula also reveals…is not that she doesn’t want to become a team player…is just that…when it comes to the Buying Income every month…everyone expects her to become a team player…but when it comes to other matters…they just didn’t want to share anything with her…so to Ursula, what kind of teamwork is this?

(6) Ursula also reveals – true from her heart…that she cannot work with Marcus if Marcus is being promoted to GM.

(7) Ursula has also told to Christy to chap sang…because…maybe Christy’s department…will also be remove from Ursula.

No comments: