Sunday, March 08, 2015

cocktail apple martini



This is a real shocker!
Mr. Horton’s birthday is today…falls on a Sunday.
So what happen was…Mr. Horton’s secretary have appointed someone from each division to collect a token of appreciation (in monetary form) from all of the buyers. So, in my division…I have been appointed. I am not the only one who is in shock but I guess the rest too. Because the question is – why J___? Even Nathan asks me very directly, why I have been selected for this task. Well, I do get along with Mr. Horton’s secretary and we do share some mutual friends. I also went and ask Mr. Horton’s secretary why I have been selected and also reminded her that The General’s secretary is still around. She answered me that she have forgotten about The General’s secretary…and when she thought of my division…my name just pop up in her mind.

Now, I am really in a lion’s den. Gulp. But it is also a very good experiment as well. Those who support & respects me, they will come to my room and pass me the money. Tommy, Barry, Baldwin, Christy, Ramly, Clara, Linda, Nathan, Pietro are. Those who don’t…well, I have to go and see them then. Let’s see…

No comments: