Sunday, March 15, 2015

the art of being normal



Wow…all of the stationery suppliers have something good to said about Tommy.
Oh no. That means I cannot bitch about Tommy to them, I cannot say anything bad about Tommy and cannot use Tommy’s name as when I like it :) All of them say that Tommy is very good. Which I agree. Tommy is technically competent, and knowledgeable for sure. A strategist. A thinker. I think Tommy’s buying & negotiating skills has improved tremendously over the years as well. The challenge before Tommy now, is huge for taking on arguably the most challenging task in the division which is to revive back Team LeisureWare.

My suppliers also told me that all of Tommy’s ex-staff also have something good to say about Tommy. That Tommy is a very good boss, very protective of them, always backs them up, looks out for them, what Tommy said to the suppliers, Tommy will deliver (wow!), Tommy do not short-change the suppliers (double wow!) and Tommy’s contract negotiations with the suppliers is very short (compare to me) because Tommy already have a ready game plan in hand. Really that good meh?

System restarts for me then.

No comments: