Saturday, March 14, 2015

don’t take anything, just pictures



So, on Monday morning – everyone gathers around, presented 2 birthday cakes to Mr. Horton, sang him a Happy Birthday song & gave Mr. Horton a birthday present (which was a coffee machine) & a birthday card.

When everything was done – this Tommy, so pandai to berwayang – walk over to Mr. Horton, wish Mr. Horton happy birthday and shake Mr. Horton’s hand. Meanwhile, Marcus, Ursula & Barry was standing nearby…so I guess, they (also have not choice) but to go over to Mr. Horton and to wish him as well.

As I was standing behind Marcus, this Ursula grabs me by my arm, pull me close to her and ask me to wish Mr. Horton too. I said that I didn’t want…but Ursula insisted it. So, I also went over and wish Mr. Horton lor. He said thank you J___.

No comments: