Sunday, March 08, 2015

Difficulties Are Not Almighty



THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

I have survived the week.
I have finished the GST for the outright suppliers.
God has shown his majesties to me. One problem after another is being solved through God’s Amazing Grace.

It is so easy for us to allow the problems of life to loom large in our thinking. When we do so, we soon lose the right perspective. Our obsession with our problems can become an issue that almost blots out God. Maybe someone you trusted has hurt you, and that problem has become so large that it reaches almost cosmic proportions. Big though it may be, it is not bigger than God. Don’t lose your perspective. The Lord is on His throne, high and exalted. See how big God really is and set your problems over against that vision. Your difficulties are not almighty. The Lord alone is almighty.

Life always carried me away. But God have my best interest in His heart, God makes the best life choices & decisions for me everyday and God will lead me He sees best. God will put my life back on track :)

No comments: