Sunday, March 08, 2015

Cy & Bowie

Hahaha…Ursula commented that Paige & I said the same thing to her…be a team player. Ok, seriously…I know how Ursula feels about being a team player thingy…when there is a crisis..she is being called upon to help…when the crisis is over, she is being forgotten.

Just like last week Friday, they had a meeting in the evening…Barry & Marcus went ahead without informing Ursula...Ursula, then came out from her room…realized that the both of them went ahead without her; again…and she did this body language thingy kind-of-like – aiya…they always go off without telling me. I saw the whole incident from my room. And Ursula also caught me seeing the whole scene as well :)

It’s all about perception. It's her public image. PR. During Mr. Jan Vet’s time…all of the bad things which they claim that Ursula has done…which Ursula claim that she did no wrong to anyone…is coming back to haunt her now. It’s all accumulated bad public image. Yes, Paige have mention that Ursula have change for the better these days…but it will takes time for people to warm up to her again. Most importantly, to trust her again.

No comments: