Sunday, March 29, 2015

good goes the bye



THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE TO THE LORD, BLESS YOU GOD :)

Gratitude – I am very sure…by now…if Tommy wants to scream and yell and scold me…Tommy could have done so…but Tommy did not. Instead, Tommy have been very patient with me…as a matter of fact…I am so paiseh…that Tommy is doing the range review on my behalf…while I am busy with the remaining TTAs.

I have a total of 44 suppliers – I have another 14 more TTAs to go…before this month ends...I think I am very super already. Clara have completed all of her 16 TTAs…same goes with Baldwin, Madeleine…and I think for the rest as well…sigh…I have given my best…if they still find it not enough…insignificant…but to me…to be able to come to this stage…this far...it already carries a certain extent of the weight. They will never understand…and I don’t expect them too anyway.

Its okay, God will keep an eye on me…I will keep on going.

No comments: